Apple has seeded iOS 8.4 beta 2 (build number: 12H4086d) for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to registered developers of the iOS developer program.
Apple has also seeded iOS 8.4 public beta 1 to beta testers with the same build number.
Apple had released the first beta version of iOS 8.4 couple of weeks back, on April 13.
iOS 8.4 beta includes a revamped Music app with an all-new MiniPlayer. It is not clear what’s new in the second beta version of iOS 8.4.
iOS 8.4 beta 2 is compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad (third-generation), iPad (fourth-generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- iPod touch 5G
Jailbreakers should avoid upgrading to iOS 8.4 beta as you will not only end up losing the jailbreak, but you will also won’t be able to jailbreak your device. Security expert and hacker, Stefan Essar aka i0n1c, had published a video, which shows that he has managed to jailbreak iOS 8.4 beta 1.
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1566)
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1567)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1599)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1600)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1601)
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad Air (Model A1476)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1490)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1491)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
Let us know if you’ve found any new features or changes in iOS 8.3 beta 3 in the comments or send an email to email@example.com.Like this post? Share it!