Ryan Petrich has released the beta version of Activator, one of the most popular jailbreak tweaks, for iOS 8.3.
Activator lets users assign custom actions in response to triggers like pressing the volume button, or gestures like a three finger pinch and so on.
It’s quite powerful, and you can learn more about its capabilities in our post.
Please don’t install the default Activator package available on Cydia as it will put your device in safe mode. To install the beta version of Activator, you’ll have to add Ryan Petrich’s repo in Cydia. You can follow these instructions:
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit on the left, and then tap on Add at the right.
- You’ll get an alert with a URL field. Enter “rpetri.ch/repo” (after the http://) and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Now search for Activator from the Search tab, and install it.
Ryan has released a new version of Activator beta to support iOS 8.4 in his repo.
Have you been waiting for Activator? Let us know how it goes in the comments below.Like this post? Share it!