Activator lets users assign custom actions in response to triggers like pressing the volume button, or gestures like a three finger pinch and so on.
Petrich has also released a beta version of RocketBootstrap for iOS 9. Please don’t install the default Activator package available on Cydia as it is not compatible with iOS 9. To install the beta version of Activator, you’ll have to add Ryan Petrich’s repo in Cydia. You can follow these instructions:
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit on the left, and then tap on Add at the right.
- You’ll get an alert with a URL field. Enter “rpetri.ch/repo” (after the http://) and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Now search for Activator from the Search tab, and install it.
Let us know how it goes, and what you think of the support for Application shortcuts.Like this post? Share it!