Apple’s iPad tablets will be a big hit this holiday shopping season with most recent versions of the tablet featured as doorbuster deals at several major retailers.
Best Buy is offering discounts of up to $125 on iPads for Black Friday.
- $100 discount on 16GB and 64GB iPad Air 2
- $125 discount on 128GB iPad Air 2
- $100 discount on 64GB and 128GB iPad mini 4.
iPad Air 2 deals are all doorbusters. As part of the pre-Black Friday promotion, Best Buy is currently offering a discount of $75 – $120 on select iPad mini 3 models.
Best Buy’s Black Friday store hours are as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 26, 5 p.m.–1 a.m.
- Friday, Nov. 27, 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
You can check out Best Buy’s website for the Black Friday deals.
Target will be offering gift cards up to $150 for several iPad models for Black Friday.
- $150 gift card with the purchase of any iPad Air 2.
- $100 gift card with the purchase of any iPad mini 4.
- $100 gift card with the purchase of any iPad Air.
- $80 gift card with the purchase of any iPad mini 2.
You can check out Target’s website for the Black Friday deals.
Walmart will be offering discounts on select iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 2 models.
Walmart is offering a 1-hour guarantee in-store for the discount on iPad Air 2. So if you show up at Walmart between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day then you will get the iPad Air 2 at that price.
Walmart is also currently offering discounts on several iPads.
Sam’s Club will be offering a discount of $150 discount on any iPad Air 2 model, which means you can get the 9.7-inch iPad for just $349.
- $150 discount on any iPad Air 2.
Please note that these deals will be available on Thanksgiving Day.
You can also visit Sam’s Club pre-Black Friday sale here.
We’ll update this list as we find any more great deals on the iPad, so don’t forget to check back on Friday to find out the best deals on the iPad.
If you’re also planning to buy an iPhone or Apple Watch then check our roundup of the all the great deals available on the iPhone and iPad.
Hat tip: BestBlackFriday.comLike this post? Share it!