With Black Friday approaching fast, big retailers in the U.S. are have started sharing the deals that they will be offering on the day. Best Buy is one such retailer that has unveiled a list of deals that it will be offering on Apple products on November 26-27.
On Thanksgiving day and Black Friday, Best Buy will be having a “doorbusters” deal that requires you to have a to be eligible to purchase the product. The deals that the retailer will be offering on this day include:
- $100 discount on the 16/64GB iPad Air 2 with Wi-Fi
- $125 discount on the 128GB iPad Air 2 with Wi-Fi
- $200 discount on the 13-inch Mid 2012 MacBook Pro and the late-2015 21.5-inch iMac
- $120 discount on the early-2015 11-inch MacBook Air
- Up to $50 discount on iPods
The retailers Black Friday lineup of deals on Apple products is also pretty extensive, though the discount offered on them is slightly lower than what it will be offering through its doorbusters deal.
- $100 off on the 64GB/128GB iPad mini 4 with Wi-Fi
- $150 off on the early-2015 13-inch MacBook Pro and the late-2015 27-inch Retina 5K iMac
- Up to $100 off on selected Apple Watch variants
- Up to $60 off on ZAGG folio keyboards for iPads
- Get up to 40% off on a second iTunes gift card that you purchase
- $200 Best Buy gift card when you purchase or lease a new iPhone by trading in an iPhone 5 or newer.
With Black Friday still a couple of weeks away, it is likely that other retailers will offer even more discount on Apple products. If you have been waiting to buy a Mac for a long time now, you are likely not going to find a better deal on one than the ones that will be offered during Black Friday. To make your life easier, we will be doing a roundup of all the best Black Friday deals on Apple products.
[Via MacRumors]Like this post? Share it!