Apple is giving yet another iOS app away for free through its official Apple Store app. The latest giveaway is Union, the powerful image blending and editing tool, which is normally priced at $1.99. Here’s how you download it.
Union is a professional image-blending tool that fits right in your pocket and lets you create superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposed photos on the fly. Here’s how it works:
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and share your work with friends
Union is normally priced at $1.99, but you can get it free right now through the Apple Store app. Here’s how:
Step 1: Open the Apple Store app on your iPhone. If you don’t already have it, you can download it for free from the App Store.
Step 2: Tap on the ‘Featured’ tab
Step 3: Scroll down until you see the Union logo under the “Combine photos. Create art.” title, then tap it.
Step 4: Now tap the green banner that reads, “Download now for free.” If you’re outside the U.S. and don’t see the banner then try switching the country to United States via the Account tab in the Apple Store app.
Step 5: You will now be redirected to the App Store. Enter your password if prompted to do so, and a redemption form will automatically be filled with your unique code. Tap “Redeem” in the top corner to complete the process.
Union will now be installed on your iOS device. Note that this offer ends on February 10, so you’ll need to claim the app before then. Availability varies by country.Like this post? Share it!