The Big Blue network has officially announced that its Buy One, Get One (BOGO) deal is back, and it’s available not only to new customers, but also existing subscribers as well. It’s a pretty simple and standard affair: Sign up for service and pick an iPhone of your choice. If you decide that you want another line, and you decide you want another iPhone, you’ll get that second phone free. However, of course, there are caveats:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
Here’s how the offer works:
Available to new and existing customers
Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
So, essentially, you’ll pay the tax up-front for that second phone, and then within three bill cycles AT&T will cover the charges, up to $650, spread out over 30 months. The first payment that lands on your monthly bill will include the lump sum of any previous payments for the phone up until that point.
With these new installment plans, it’s certainly a bit more complicated to get a free phone, even with a BOGO offer like this, but at least they still exist at all. It’s a limited-time event, but AT&T hasn’t said when the offer ends, so you might want to act fast just in case this is something you’d want to take advantage of.