Apple today updated the list of participating banks and financial institutions in Apple Pay in China with 27 new ones. Like clockwork, the company has been adding new banks and credit unions to support Apple Pay twice a month since it launched the payment service in October 2014.
With today’s update, the company has added support for the following institutions:
- 1st Community Federal Credit Union
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank
- Bank of England
- BankFirst Financial Services
- Bull’s Eye Credit Union
- Colfax Banking Company
- Columbia Bank Florida
- First Bank
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana
- First National Bank of Durango
- First Southern National
- Franklin First Federal Credit Union
- Green Country Federal Credit Union
- Gulf States Credit Union
- Guthrie County State Bank
- Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Lone Star National Bank
- Mill City Credit Union
- Modern Woodmen Bank
- Pasadena Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank, Global Investment Servicing
- Raleigh County Federal Credit Union
- Sage Capital Bank
- St. Landry Bank and Trust Co.
- TCM Bank
- West Milton State Bank
Apple Pay is supported at over 2 million retail locations in the United States. In China, the service launched just a couple of weeks ago and added more than 3 million users in just 2 days.
How has your experience with Apple Pay been so far?
[Via 9to5Mac]Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: Apple Pay