Every year at WWDC, Apple awards the best iOS and Mac apps with its prestigious Apple Design Awards. This year was no different, as Apple praised the developers behind these high-quality apps for coming up with intuitive new UI and creating extremely high quality apps and games.
The winners of Apple Design Awards will receive some gifts from Apple, a trophy, and will be featured in their respective App Stores.
Design Awards Winners
- Auxy Music Creation (iPad only) – A simple tool for making your own synth and drum loops
- Chameleon Run (iOS) – A fast and challenging autorunner with a colorful twist
- Complete Anatomy (iOS) – Perfect platform for medical students and professionals that provides 3D anatomy models for a transformative learning experience
- djay Pro (iPad) – djay Pro turns your iPad into a toolkit for performing DJs
- Frame.io (iOS) – Video collaboration platform used by over 120,000 filmmakers and media professionals
- INKS. (iOS) – A new generation take on pinball with skillful tactical challenges
- Lara Croft Go (iOS) – A turn based puzzle-adventure where you play as the popular character Lara Croft
- Streaks (iPhone and Apple Watch) – A to-do list app that helps you in forming good habits
- Ulysses Mobile (iOS) – A simple text editor for all your writing needs
- Zova Personal Trainer (iPhone and Apple Watch) – Your own personal trainer that helps in inspiring and motivating you to workout across a variety of styles including circuit, HIIT, and yoga
- Linum (iOS) – A puzzle gamew in which your goal is to Land Nodes on the Landing Points
- Dividr (iOS) – A fun 3D arcade game where you need to score the highest score by surviving the longest
If you are a developer, you can find more information about Apple’s Design Awards and the winners over here.Like this post? Share it!