Following several weeks of beta seeds, Apple has released the latest minor upgrade to macOS Sierra to the public.
macOS Sierra 10.12.1 is now available as an over-the-air (OTA) software update for eligible Macs through the Mac App Store. This is a minor update for the desktop operating system, and, up to this point, the beta seeds did not reveal any major forward-facing new features for users.
Here’s What’s New:
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch
- Improves security and stability in Safari
macOS Sierra 10.12.1 is available now.Like this post? Share it!