If you’re a frequent user of Snapchat and have jailbroken in the past, then chances are that you may have heard of the popular tweak Phantom which gets rid of various restrictions in Snapchat and adds new features.
If you’re jailbroken on iOS 10, the good news is that Phantom Lite for Snapchat has been updated to bring support for iOS 10. The lite version of Phantom offers exciting features such as:
- Keep snaps in the feed and mark them as read whenever you want
- Hide Discover and Live Stories
- Enable Stealth Mode for Stories so that no one will find out when you view their stories
- Save snaps and stories to Camera Roll
- Upload images and videos from your Camera Roll
- Change paint brush size, erase your drawings, redo stroke and view paint bucket
- View snaps and stories without having to keep your fingers on the screen at all times
If you use Snapchat frequently then you will definitely find Phantom Lite very useful. Features such as saving snaps, uploading images and videos from the Camera Roll and hiding Discover and Live Stories are the main reasons why many jailbroken users prefer to use Phantom.
The latest version of Phantom Lite requires you to have Snapchat version 18.104.22.168+ installed, which is currently the up-to-date version of this app. The tweak also supports iOS 8 and iOS 9 devices and is available right now for free on Cydia’s BigBoss repo.
What feature of Phantom Lite do you use the most? Let us know in the comments below.Like this post? Share it!