Nintendo today rolled out a new update for Super Mario Run that among other things added support for a new “Easy mode” to the game. As its name suggests, the game mode makes the game easier to play by removing the time limit and offers unlimited lives and bubbles.
Other minor yet notable changes included in V1.10 of the game include compatibility with Korean and new events. The full change log of the update is as follows:
- Added Easy Mode, which gives unlimited Bubbles and removes the time limit.
- Compatibility with new events.
- Compatibility with Korean.
- You will lose fewer Toads when losing in Toad Rally, and it will be easier to gather Toads.
- After receiving the My Nintendo reward Toad, he cannot be received again if save data is deleted. In order to resolve this issue, there is no longer a limit on the number of times Toad can be downloaded.
- Fixed other issues.
Nintendo also announced in its third-quarter earnings call today that Super Mario Run has been downloaded over 78 million times since its global launch in December, with the game brining in $53 million in revenue. Nintendo says that more than 5 percent of users who downloaded the game went on to pay the full $9.99 to unlock it.