Apple is in the process of preparing iOS 10.3 for a public launch, which means beta seeds will find their way to developers on a semi-regular basis.
Apple has officially seeded the third developer beta of iOS 10.3, which sees the addition of a variety of new features. The most notable of the bunch is the inclusion of a new Find My AirPods feature, which allows owners to find a missing wireless earphone if they happen to misplace it. It also includes SiriKit features expanding to support paying bills and more.
To update, developers that installed the first developer beta can download and install the third developer beta for iOS 10.3 as an over-the-air (OTA) update through Settings.
Here’s what’s new in the first beta, and we’ll update the list if anything new is discovered in the third beta:
- The Find My iPhone app now includes Find My AirPods
- Reduced Motion is now supported in Safari for web apps
- SiriKit now includes the ability to support paying bills, schedule future ride-hailing rides, and check the status of payments.
- CarPlay now has a dedicated shortcut to launch recently used apps
- CarPlay will now show EV charging locations
- Navigation improvements have arrived for conversations in the Mail app
- HomeKit now supports expanded switch accessories
- New 3D Touch Weather actions
- Spotlight Search now has a border
- The Podcasts app now officially has a widget similar to the Music app
- There’s a new user security section in Settings
- Recent Apps Button in CarPlay
What’s New In iOS 10.3 Beta 3