Apple continues to seed its beta versions of the upcoming iOS 10.3, this time for the public beta testers.
Now, Apple has seeded the third public beta for the same software. With the public beta, those who have signed up to be part of Apple’s public beta test can download and install the pre-release software, testing it out for Apple to help catch any bugs or other issues that might crop up ahead of the public launch later this year.
If you haven’t signed up to be part of the public beta program, and would like to, go here.
For devices already registered as part of the public beta program, you can install the iOS 10.3 public beta 3 as an over the air (OTA) update.
Seeing as this is the same pre-release software distributed to developers, it will have all of the same new features as previously discovered:
- The Find My iPhone app now includes Find My AirPods
- Reduced Motion is now supported in Safari for web apps
- SiriKit now includes the ability to support paying bills, schedule future ride-hailing rides, and check the status of payments.
- CarPlay now has a dedicated shortcut to launch recently used apps
- CarPlay will now show EV charging locations
- Navigation improvements have arrived for conversations in the Mail app
- HomeKit now supports expanded switch accessories
- New 3D Touch Weather actions
- Spotlight Search now has a border
- The Podcasts app now officially has a widget similar to the Music app
- There’s a new user security section in Settings
- A new floating keyboard for one-handed use has been discovered in iOS 10.3
- iOS 10.3 also switches over to the Apple File System
Related Topics: iOS 10.3.3 - iOS 10