If you are looking to get two lines of service and want to get two new iPhones, Verizon has an offer worth checking out.
Verizon has announced that, for a limited time, if you pick up an iPhone 8, an iPhone 8 Plus, or an iPhone X from the Big Red carrier, you can get a second one of those models for $699 off. As usual, Verizon will be offering the steep discount on that second handset through bill credits, which will be applied directly to your bill over the course of 24 months.
Verizon is actually applying this new deal with a trade-in deal. You will have to trade in an eligible handset within 30 days to get the promotion price — and the carrier will also apply your trade-in credit as well.
Here are the eligible devices to trade-in:
- Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- Google: Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL
- Samsung: Galaxy S8, S8+, Galaxy S7, S7 edge, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note edge
- LG: G4, G5, G6, V10, V20, V30
- HTC: M9, M9+, 10
- Motorola: DROID Turbo 2, Moto Z Play, Moto Z Force, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z2 Play, Moto Z2 Force
Both devices that you want to get have to purchased with a device installment plan from Verizon, and you will need to add at least one new line in the process. The new BOGO option is available for both new customers and current subscribers.
This is a nice deal to be sure, but the inclusion of the trade-in credit also makes it pretty great. Depending on the phone you trade in, you might get a free second iPhone out of the mix, which is a nice bonus.