coolstar had released a new version of Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak (v1.0.4) a few days back, which includes some minor improvements.
The update comes a few days after releasing Electra 1.0.3 to fix the intermittent freezing issue, which was affecting some users.
Here’s the complete changelog of Electra 1.0.4 iOS 11 Jailbreak:
- Remove all XPC code that could possibly have been problematic ever since beta 11
- Replace TCP, UDP and XPC with MIG (thanks Psychotea from the Meridian team)
- Recommended to also update Tweak Injector to 1.0.4 from our repo to get safe mode in system daemons as well
You can download the latest version of Electra IPA from the official website. You will need to use Cydia Impactor to sideload the Electra IPA and then run the process to jailbreak your iOS device. If you need help then check our tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.0.2 using Electra Jailbreak toolkit with step-by-step instructions. It will also install Cydia for iOS 11 during the jailbreak process.
If you’ve already installed the previous version of Electra iOS 11 jailbreak then just reboot your iOS device, and sideload the Electra 1.0.4 IPA using Cydia Impactor, and re-jailbreak your device.
It supports the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
It does not support the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5 and iOS 11.2.6
It supports all iOS 11 compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
If you want to restore your iOS device to unsigned firmware like iOS 11.1.2. then check our tutorial on how to restore to unsigned firmware using futurerestore if you have the SHSH2 blobs.
Let us know how it goes in the comments.
Don’t forget to signup for our Daily Newsletter so you don’t miss any iOS 11 jailbreak news.
Thanks everyone for the tip, we seem to have completely missed the update!