To mark the beginning of spring, Apple has announced a new collection of Apple Watch bands in a variety of colors and unique designs. The new Spring collection of bands include Woven Nylon bands, exclusive Nike bands that color match with the latest Nike running shoes, and a “striking new edge paint colour for Apple Watch Hermès bands.”
Apart from selling the band individually, Apple will also be selling some of the Apple Watch variants with the new bands. The four new watch bands for all Apple Watch variants that Apple is launching today include:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Grey Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
For the Nike+ Apple Watch, Apple is launching the following new bands:
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
Apple will also start selling the Nike Sport Loop band separately going forward.
The Apple Watch Hermés Edition is also getting new watch bands with contrasting colors:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
The new watch bands will go on sale later this month through Apple’s online store, retail stores, and authorized resellers and carriers. However, not all Apple stores and resellers will end up carrying all the new bands so your best option would be to directly order it online.