As Apple continues to expand support for Apple Pay, it does so with some of the more regional banks within the United States.
And that is the case with the latest batch of new additions, which brings in 30 new banks and credit unions to the mix. Now, customers of these banking establishments can take advantage of Apple’s mobile payment option from supported devices. Here are the new additions:
- Aeroquip Credit Union
- AllSouth Federal Credit Union
- Azura Credit Union
- Bangor Federal Credit Union
- Bank of Sun Prairie
- Citizens National Bank of Albion
- Community Alliance Credit Union
- Community Bank (IL)
- Dover-Phila Federal Credit Union
- Family Financial Credit Union
- Farmers & Merchants Bank (NE)
- First Century Bank
- First Century Bank, N.A.
- Gratiot Community Credit Union
- Key Community Bank
- Kraftman Federal Credit Union
- Lake Elmo Bank
- Millington Bank
- MTC Federal Credit Union
- OneUnited Bank
- Orlando Federal Credit Union
- Prime Alliance Bank
- Revere Bank
- Sterling National Bank
- Teachers Federal Credit Union
- The Bank of Tampa
- Tyler City Employee Credit Union
- UP Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- West End Bank
- White River Credit Union
- Yampa Valley Bank
While Apple Pay is already supported by the largest banks and credit unions out there in the wild, it’s important for Apple to fill in all of the missing spaces it can. Bringing Apple Pay support to more customers is step one, and the most crucial of all the steps. Of course, support from businesses can’t be overlooked, either, but that’s going pretty well for the company.
Does your bank not support Apple Pay yet?
[via 9to5Mac]Like this post? Share it!