Coolstar has announced that he plans to release Electra iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak that will support all iPhones and iPads including iPhone X.
He has also advised jailbreakers on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak to save iOS 11.3.1 blobs.
iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 were notoriously buggy. Keep your existing jailbreak but have blobs ready to upgrade when the chance to jailbreak is available
It is always a good practice to save SHSH blobs, so you can use tools like Prometheus (futurerestore) tool to upgrade or downgrade to iOS 11.3.1 when Apple stops signing iOS 11.3.1 firmware file like restoring to unsigned iOS 11.1.2 firmware.
If your device is already on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak and you don’t want to update to iOS 11.3.1 until the jailbreak is released then you should save the iOS 11.3.1 SHSH blobs.
You can use the TSS Saver online tool to save your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch’s SHSH2 blobs. To use the online tool, you need your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch’s ECID and device identifier.
You can follow these 3 steps to save iOS 11.3.1 SHSH blobs before Apple stops signing iOS 11.3.1 firmware file.
STEP 1: Get ECID
- Plug your iOS device to the computer.
- Launch iTunes and click on Summary in the left-hand pane.
- Click on the Serial number field in the Summary tab until you see the ECID.
- Right-click on it and copy it to the clipboard.
STEP 2: Get Device Identifier
- Just like the ECID, click on the Serial number field in the Summary tab in iTunes until you see the Model Identifier. E.g. in the case of iPhone X, it the model identifier will be iPhone10,6.
STEP 3: Save iOS 11.3.1 SHSH Blobs
- Open the following link: https://tsssaver.1conan.com
- Paste the ECID you had copied above.
- Select your device type i.e. iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Next, enter your iOS device’s identifier which you had found in step 2.
- Click Submit.
That’s it. It will take you to the result’s page, and give you the link to your saved .shsh2 blobs. Save the link given somewhere. In case you lose your link, you can get download your .shsh2 blobs again by visiting https://tsssaver.1conan.com/shsh/<decimal ECID here> (you can convert the HEX ECID to decimal first using this website).
The best part of the method is that it will save the .shsh2 blobs automatically for you for any new iOS version Apple may release in the future, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of saving it manually every time Apple releases an update.
We will let you know as soon as there is an update about the iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak, so don’t forget to signup for our Daily Newsletter so you don’t miss the latest jailbreak news. Check out our iOS 11 – iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak FAQ if you’ve any questions.