The iPhone XR went on sale today in over 40+ countries and we have managed to get our hands on the Coral variant of the device. While analysts expect the iPhone XR to do very well, there’s not enough noise surrounding the device as it was with the iPhone XS.
Nonetheless, to kickstart our iPhone XR launch day coverage, check out some of the unboxing photos of the Coral iPhone XR.
- Similar to the iPhone XS and previous iPhones, the iPhone XR comes in a white box with a photo of the device on top which matches the color of the device you ordered.
- The Coral color is definitely very unique. Apple has also paid close attention to detail, with the aluminum chassis and antenna lines having a tinge of coral as well which looks very similar to Rose Gold of previous iPhones.
- The camera hump at the rear is prominent.
- The Liquid Retina display is bright and beautiful but the bezels surrounding the display are definitely bigger than that of the iPhone XS series.
- Despite a 6.1-inch display, the iPhone XR is comfortable to hold and use.
The Coral iPhone XR definitely looks stunning and very unique. While various Android OEMs have released devices in different shades, Apple has definitely managed to trump them with the unique colors it offers the iPhone XR in.
Have you received your iPhone XR already? If yes, do share some unboxing photos with us in the comment sections below. And let us know how your experience with the device has been so far.