Apple has deals from time-to-time. Nothing like hundreds off a MacBook Pro as some retailers offer. But, if you’re looking to save a few bucks when you use Apple Pay, then maybe Apple’s latest “Springtime savings” event is for you.
Apple has launched its new Springtime savings event, which sees a handful of retailers teaming up with the company. You can save some money off a purchase, earn free shipping from some options, or a free gift bonus with a purchase. Here’s the list:
- Postmates: Up to $100 in delivery credits
- 1-800-Flowers: Buy a special spring gift collection, get free shipping
- Wayfair: Use the Wayfair app and get a $10 gift card
- Sonic Drive-In: Order your next meal in the Sonic app and you’ll get a free cheeseburger during your next visit
- Shipt: Earn not just a $10 credit, but also $50 off a membership
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Use the Saks app and get a free beauty gift with your purchase
- Belk: Get up to 20% off when you use the Belk app
- Priceline: Use the app to book an Express Deal hotel for $100 and get $10 off
The new deals are live now, so if any of these caught your eye, just be sure to use Apple Pay to finalize the purchase to be eligible. These deals are only available in the United States.