Apple surprised everyone by splitting iPad for iOS into iPadOS. That does make a lot of sense especially since iPadOS 13 comes with a number of new features. If you are looking to download and install iPadOS on your iPad, find the download links for the IPSW below.
iPadOS supports iPad mini 4 and higher along with all iPad Pro models released. It is a feature packed release that greatly enhances the overall multitasking capabilities of the iPad which is perhaps why many advanced users would be itching to install it on their iPad right away.
Download iPadOS 13 for iPad, iPad Pro
You don’t need a developer account to download the iPadOS 13 beta 1 IPSW files from below.
- 2018 iPad Pro (11 and 12.9-inch): Download, 2, 3
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Download, 2, 3
- 12.9-inch (2017) iPad Pro: Download, 2, 3
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro: Download, 2, 3
- 5th and 6th generation iPad: Download, 2, 3
- iPad Air 3: Download, 2, 3
- iPad mini 5: Download, 2, 3
- iPad Air 2: Download, 2
- iPad mini 4: Download, 2, 3
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro: Download, 2, 3
Download Xcode 11 Beta
Your Mac must be running macOS 10.15 beta or Xcode 11 beta before you can install the above IPSW file using iTunes on your iPhone.
Once downloaded, you will have to use iTunes to install the iPadOS beta on your iPad.