AirPods

Verizon Wireless has Two-Day Shipping on AirPods While Supplies Last

Verizon Wireless has Two-Day Shipping on AirPods While Supplies Last

The truly wireless headphones from Apple, called AirPods, initially launched way back in December.

The ‘Other Products’ Category Continues to See Strong Growth

The ‘Other Products’ Category Continues to See Strong Growth

There are a variety of different ways that Apple brings in money on a regular basis, from hardware, software, and a mixture of both.

Apple AirPods Receive 98 Percent Customer Satisfaction Rating In New Survey

Apple AirPods Receive 98 Percent Customer Satisfaction Rating In New Survey

A new survey by Experian and Creative Strategies of 942 AirPods owners suggest that AirPods have a very high consumer satisfaction rate. Out of the 942 owners polled, 82 percent were “very satisfied” while 16 percent were just “satisfied.” Overall, this means that the AirPods have a satisfaction rate of 98 percent among its owners.

Should Apple Refresh the AirPods This Year?

Should Apple Refresh the AirPods This Year?

The smartphone market has set itself upon a yearly refresh cycle, thanks in part to Apple’s incessant need to get a new iPhone out every year. Other companies quickly caught on that the system worked, at least it did for Apple, and now we’ve got a regular routine for new phones. For better or worse.

Apple’s Latest Patent Talks About Waterproof AirPods Case That Can Charge an iPhone or Apple Watch

Apple’s Latest Patent Talks About Waterproof AirPods Case That Can Charge an iPhone or Apple Watch

Apple is a company that always innovates in terms of technology, be it for the iPhones or the MacBook lineup. The company has come up with a genius idea to use the AirPods case as a charger for the iPhone or the Apple Watch. In a patent filed with the USPTO last year, the company discusses the technology in some detail.

Tim Cook Calls AirPods a ‘Cultural Phenomenon’ in Shareholders Meeting

Tim Cook Calls AirPods a ‘Cultural Phenomenon’ in Shareholders Meeting

A quick spot check on the availability of Apple’s truly wireless earphones, the AirPods, indicates that stock is still incredibly hard to come across.

ColorWare Offering AirPods in 58 Colors for $289

ColorWare Offering AirPods in 58 Colors for $289

Getting your hands on a pair of Apple’s truly wireless earphones, the AirPods, still involves plenty of waiting, but now ColorWare is looking to spruce things up with some color options.

Apple Publishes Four Videos Starring AirPods

Apple Publishes Four Videos Starring AirPods

Apple is rumored to be making changes to its marketing purview, reportedly shifting to a more regional focus when promoting its products.

AirPods vs. BeatsX: Which W1-Enabled Wireless Headphones Should You Buy?

AirPods vs. BeatsX: Which W1-Enabled Wireless Headphones Should You Buy?

The BeatsX wireless headphones have finally arrived. They’re one of the few headphones in existence that include Apple’s W1 chip in them for fast pairing to your devices, iCloud support, and solid battery life. But Apple’s signature W1 earphones also recently came out, the Apple AirPods.

Apparently, You Don’t Need the Headphone Jack as Much as You Thought

Apparently, You Don’t Need the Headphone Jack as Much as You Thought

A few weeks ago, Apple seemingly came out of nowhere to announce a record quarter for iPhones. The company sold 78.2 million iPhones, more than any other quarter in history. These astronomical sales were likely boosted by both the holiday season and the release of the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.