Apple plans to make some significant changes to its AppleCare service program later this fall, with a new subscription plan and updated policies to handle damaged iPhones.
Apple rolls out two-step verification for Apple ID in more countries – Is it available in your country?
The analysts at Canaccord Genuity recently shared a report with AppleInsider that says Apple took 57% of the handset industry’s profits during the first quarter of 2013. Samsung got the remaining 43%. Everyone else simply lost money. Yes, LG posted a small profit, as did HTC, but we’re talking a handful of millions of dollars. Stuff that to Apple and Samsung can be accounted for due to currency fluctuations.