Apple unveiled iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the 9th generation iPhones at a media event on September 9th, followed by the launch on September 25th.
iPhone 6s Plus with 5.5-inch Retina HD display come with 3D Touch, which adds a new dimension to iPhone’s multitouch interface. It also comes with an 7000 series aluminum unibody chassis, ion-strengthened glass, the new 64-bit A9 chip, 12-megapixel iSight with 4K video recording capabilities and 5-megapixel FaceTime HD cameras, faster Touch ID, LTE and Wi-Fi. iPhone 6s Plus camera has optical image stabilization, which now works with both photos and videos.
- Everything you need to know about the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s Plus Tech specs
- What is the difference between iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus?
- The 10 best iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus features
- The 100 Best Tips and Tricks for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Everything you need to know about 3D Touch
- iPhone 6s Plus new camera features
Find our latest iPhone 6s Plus coverage below to find out everything you need to know about Apple’s new iPhones.Like this post? Share it!