Apple unveiled iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the 9th generation iPhones at a media event on September 9th, followed by the launch on September 25th.
iPhone 6s Plus with 5.5-inch Retina HD display come with 3D Touch, which adds a new dimension to iPhone’s multitouch interface. It also comes with an 7000 series aluminum unibody chassis, ion-strengthened glass, the new 64-bit A9 chip, 12-megapixel iSight with 4K video recording capabilities and 5-megapixel FaceTime HD cameras, faster Touch ID, LTE and Wi-Fi. iPhone 6s Plus camera has optical image stabilization, which now works with both photos and videos.
- Everything you need to know about the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s Plus Tech specs
- What is the difference between iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus?
- The 10 best iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus features
- The 100 Best Tips and Tricks for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Everything you need to know about 3D Touch
- iPhone 6s Plus new camera features
Find our latest iPhone 6s Plus coverage below to find out everything you need to know about Apple’s new iPhones.Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: iPhone 6s Plus