In case you missed it among the 10,000+ iPhone apps on the App Store, HP has released an iPhone App called iPrint Photo that lets you print borderless 4"x6" (American standard) and 10 x 15cm (European standard) photos from your iPhone to an HP printer on the same Wi-Fi network.
All you need to do is launch the iPhone application, select the photo from your iPhone’s camera roll and tap "Print" to print the photo on your HP inkjet printer (for the first time you need to select the desired printer from the list of available printers).
HP’s iPhone App makes use of Apple’s Bonjour technology to locate HP
printers with Wi-Fi support making it very easy to print wirelessly
from your iPhone (or iPod Touch).
Some of the features of iPrint Photo are mentioned below:
- Quickly and easily print compelling, borderless 4×6 / 10×15 cm photos
anywhere/anytime from an iPhone or iPod Touch to an HP Inkjet printer
connected to a local WiFi* network.
- Easily and effortlessly wirelessly print photos through a print interface developed and optimized by HP
- Get improved print quality from image de-noise filtering technology
- Enjoy full compatibility with Apple’s Bonjour technology, which
automatically identifies HP wireless printers or other supported HP
printers available on the network.
- HP iPrint Photo is compatible with industry-standard Wi-Fi environments, including Apple Airport, Linksys, D-Link and Netgear.
So if you have an HP inkjet printer with Wi-Fi support then you can download iPrint Photo for free directly using iTunes link.
Top iPhone Hacks Categories: