It is also the second highest grossing app in the App Store behind MLB.com At Bat 11.
Tiny Wings is a well made game with simple controls but at the same time quite addictive.
Here’s a quick description of the iPhone game:
You have always dreamed of flying – but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beatiful hills. Use the hills as jumps – slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment – until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Here are some of the highlights of the iPhone game:
– simple but skillfull “one button” (ok… maybe “one touch”) arcade game about the dream of flying
– the world is changing every day – so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make “tiny wings” look different every day you play
– upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
– every big jump over the ocean will bring you to new adventures on a new island
– runs smoothly at 60fps even on older devices
– OpenFeint enabled with 27 tricky achievements
– cloudtouches for everyone
You can checkout the demo of the iPhone game below:
Tiny Wings costs $0.99 and you can download it from the App Store using this iTunes link.
And please don’t forget to tell us what you think of the game and how long do you think it will be hold on the top spot.