Firemint which is now part of Electronics Arts has just released Real Racing 2 for Mac, which is one of our favorite iPad and iPhone games in the Mac App Store.
Real Racing 2 for Mac comes with the following features:
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or battle against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
- Purchase Real Racing 2 currency to progress even faster!
One of the coolest feature of the game is the ability to use your iPhone or iPad to control the game on the Mac.
Real Racing 2 for Mac is available in the Mac App Store for $11.99. You can download it using this link.
As always, let us know if you enjoyed playing the game on your Mac.