Folks at UkranianiPhone have published photos, which they claim are parts of the iPad Mini – the smaller and cheaper iPad that Apple is expected to unveil later this month.
The photos reveal the real shell, the white front panel and digitizer part of the iPad mini.
The leaked iPad mini parts reveals the following features:
- The white front panel and digitizer part shows the narrow side bezel as we’ve heard previously.
- The headphone jack is at the top left of the device like the iPad 3 and not at the bottom like the iPhone 5.
- A plastic strip at the top edge suggests that Apple may also offer 3G/4G LTE iPad mini model.
- A nano-SIM card slot and tray along the right edge.
- Apple’s new Lightning connector centered along the bottom edge like iPhone 5.
Apple is expected to unveil iPad mini at a special event in October. Yesterday, a report claimed that Apple will send out invites for iPad mini event on October 10.