Google Glass (styled “GLΛSS”), the wearable device with an optical head-mounted display (OHMD), is easily one of the coolest gadgets of the year.
So what does Siri, your iPhone personal assistant think about it?
As Twitter user Antonio Monaco points out (via Federico Viticci of MacStores), it looks like Apple has just updated Siri from the backend to give humorous responses when someone says “Okay Glass” to Siri. Google Glass users can issue voice commands to the device by first saying “okay glass,” followed by the command.
These are some of the responses that Antonio got when you said “Okay Glass” to Siri:
- Stop trying to strap me to your forehead, Antonio. It won’t work.
- I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that.
- I think that Glass is half empty, Antonio
- Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant, Antonio.
- Just so that you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me, Antonio.
Here’s another one (thanks Alan, Mary and Gary):
- Very funny, Alan. I mean, not funny “ha-ha,” but funny.
It’s nice to see Siri hasn’t lost its sense of humor, though we’re not sure what Google or Google Glass users have to say about it.
I also got these responses from Siri when I said “okay glass.” If you get some other response from Siri then lets us know in the comments and please share the screenshot.