Apple will be releasing iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch shortly, the biggest change to iOS since the iPhone was launched in 2007.
Apple had given us a sneak peak at iOS 7, its next generation mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch during the WWDC 2013 Keynote in June.
iOS 7 sports a new user interface and over 200 new features including the all-new Control Center, improved Notification Center, smarter multitasking, all-new camera app with real-time filters, new Photos app, AirDrop for iOS, iTunes Radio and lots more.
Just like the video walkthrough of the iOS 7 features for the iPhone, here’s a quick look at some of the new iOS 7 features for the iPad such as:
- The cool 3D parallax effect on the Home screen and Lock screen.
- All-new Control Center that gives you gives access to some system settings toggles, flashlight, application shortcuts and more
- New card-like interface of the app switcher that gives you a preview of the app running in the background
- Camera app with the new user interface, real-time filters and the new Square mode.
- Revamped Notification Center with the Google Now-like feature called Today, All and Missed tabs.
- New full screen interface of Safari with the new tabs interface
- Siri with its brand new interface and new voice options
- Redesigned Music app with Apple’s music streaming service iTunes Radio tightly integrated
- Redesigned stock apps such as Weather, App Store, Calculator, Stocks app.
You can also click on the links above to go to the detailed preview of each of those features or check out this post for the comprehensive iOS 7 feature roundup.
As I mentioned earlier, this is just the beginning of our iOS 7 coverage, we will be bringing you comprehensive video walkthroughs of all the features over the next few days, so stay tuned here at iPhone Hacks or join our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+ or subscribe to our RSS feed.