Apple has just seeded the beta version of iOS 7.1 (build 11D5115d) to developers of iOS Developer Program.
The beta version is available for the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
You can download iOS 7.1 beta 2 from the iOS Dev Center, or update over-the-air if you were already on iOS 7.1 beta.
Here are the direct download links for iOS 7.1 beta 2 (please note you need to be a registered developer):
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
Apple has also seeded a new version of the Apple TV beta software, along with Xcode 5.1 Developer Preview 2.
Release notes from the first iOS 7.1 beta indicated that the update fixes network connection issues in addition to other bugs. The beta also included an extra burst mode uploading options for the camera, and an option for a “dark keyboard” in the Accessibility section. You can see a list of all the changes in iOS 7.1 beta 1 in this post.
Let us know in the comments below if you’ve spotted any changes, or something new in iOS 7.1 beta 2.
Update: We’re tracking all the changes in iOS 7.1 beta 2 in this post.