We’ve already given you a sneak peak at some of the iOS 8 features with screenshots.
However, screenshots don’t give a good idea of how the new features work. So here’s a video of the top 20 features by Cody on this YouTube channel iTwe4kz.
Here’s a quick rundown on some of the features showcased in the video:
- QuickType which makes typing easier by suggesting contextually appropriate words to complete your sentences.
- New Messages features such as tap to talk, quicker way to send photos and videos, share current locations, ability to rename group conversations, mute conversations, easy access to attachments.
- Quick access to contacts in the app switcher
- Improved zoom functionality under Accessibility
- Changes in the Photos app such as the ability to select your favorite photos, new editing features
- New Camera features such as timer, time lapse
- Improvements to Siri such as live dictation, song recognition powered by Shazam
- Notification Center widgets
- Interactive Notifications
- Spotlight changes
Let me know what you think of these iOS 8 features in the comments below. Are you impressed or disappointed?[via iTwe4kz]