The Pangu jailbreak for iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 was released few weeks back. One of the common issues reported by users is that the process gets stuck or hangs at “Injecting bundles, please wait ..” while using the Pangu jailbreak, so they are not able to jailbreak their device.
If you’re facing the problem, then here are some of the solutions you can try to fix the issue, and progress further to successfully jailbreak your iOS device.
- This issue seems to be affecting users on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. If you’re using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, then try to change the compatibility to Windows 7. Here are the steps:
- Right-click on the Pangu exe and select Properties.
- When the Properties dialog box appears, click the Compatibility tab and then click the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter button.
- In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For check box and select Windows 7 from the drop-down list.
- Click OK and then try running the Pangu again to see whether it goes beyond the “injecting bundle” step.
- If the above solution doesn’t work then try to temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall programs you’ve running.
If it still doesn’t work, then you can try jailbreaking your device on another computer. If you need help to jailbreak your device with Pangu then you can follow our guide:
As always, let us know how it goes.