Apple today seeded iOS 8.2 beta 4 registered developers of the iOS developer program.
iOS 8.2 adds support for WatchKit, the developer SDK for the Apple Watch. Developers can make Glances, Notifications and WatchKit apps with the new SDK.
Beta 4 comes a little more than three weeks after beta 3 was released.
iOS 8.2 beta 4 is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad (third-generation), iPad (fourth-generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPod touch (fifth-generation).
The beta release is available as an Over-the-air (OTA) update on devices running iOS 8.2 beta 3. Here are the direct download links (developer login required) in case you’re not on iOS 8.2 beta:
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1566)
- iPad Air 2 (Model A1567)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1599)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1600)
- iPad mini 3 (Model A1601)
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad Air (Model A1476)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1490)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1491)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
Alongside iOS 8.2, Apple is also testing a minor iOS 8.1.3 update, that will be released before iOS 8.2 is launched publicly.
Let us know if you’ve found any new features or changes in iOS 8.2 beta 4 in the comments or send an email to email@example.com.