So we finally have a large number of jailbreak apps and tweaks that are now working with iOS 8.3. So we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite free jailbreak apps and tweaks for iOS 8.3.
If you’re looking for new tweaks for your freshly jailbroken iPhone. Here’s a great place to get started!
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Cylinder brings a number of animations to page animations like the 3D-cube effect. Read our Cylinder review.
- SwipeSelection brings a cool new way to edit text on iOS using gestures. After installing the tweak, you can swipe on your iPhone or iPad’s virtual keyboard to move the cursor by character to edit text. If you swipe with two fingers, to move the cursor by word. Read our SwipeSelection review.
- MessagesCustomiser (repo: http://chewitt.me/repo/): allows you to customize the look of the Messages app. Read our MessagesCustomiser review.
- Mobius (repo: http://repo.tylercasson.com/) brings infinite scrolling to the Home screen and folders. Read our Mobius review.
- MTerminal brings Terminal to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch so you can use it to change the default root password.
- PrismBoard changes the color of the character previews when you tap on the keys on the keyboard.
- SmoothPop adds fade in and fade out animations to the character previews.
- BytaFont 2 allows you to change the system font on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Read our post on how to change system font with BytaFont 2.
- ShowCase makes it easier to figure out if you’re typing in capital letters or lower case by displaying upper case and lower case letters on the keyboard.
- PowerPlus provides more options in the power-down menu when holding the Lock button.
- SmoothCursor – If you’ve used Office 2013 then you probably have noticed the cursor that comes along with it and that cursor is exactly what you get with this tweak. If you’re not familiar, the cursor will no longer jump from character to character as you type, instead it will fluidly move throughout the text while you type. Think of it as a much higher fps tweak for your cursor.
- Zeppelin lets you change your iPhone’s carrier logo. Read our post to find out how to change your iPhone’s carrier logo with Zepplin.
- SwishSwitcher plays a sound every time you close the App Switcher.
- CloseAll allows you to close all open tabs at once in Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Read our CloseAll review for more details.
- CheeseCake brings the Android Lollipop sleep animation. So when you put your device to sleep, you get a nice zoom out/fade out animation.
- LongCCB lets you tap and hold on a Control Center toggle to quickly access the appropriate Settings pane. Read our LongCCB review.
- CircleIcons allows you to change the look of the Settings app with Circular icons.
- HideMe8 Lite is the mother of all jailbreak tweaks when it comes to allowing you hide UI elements.
- HUDTransparent8 makes the usual blurred background on the volume hud, nonexistent. It will only show you the glyphs from the hud and it makes it much less intrusive when watching videos. Read this post more details.
- Speed Intensifier speeds up animations on your device. You have 3 modes to choose from, Simple, Fusion, and Advanced. Read this post for more details.
- betterFiveColumnHomescreen (repo: http://repo.rpdev.info/) allows you to have 5 columns of apps on your Springboard. Read our betterFiveColumnHomescreen review for more details.
- betterFiveIconDock (repo: http://repo.rpdev.info/) lets you add a fifth icon to the iPhone dock. Reader our betterFiveIconDock review.
- DateInstatusbar (repo: http://repo.rpdev.info/) will put the date right in the status bar, which makes it easy to check the date while you’re inside an app, or anywhere on your device.
- Theme – Amor – we’ve used the Amor theme to customize our jailbroken iPhone for the video.
- Font – Architects Daughter – we’ve used the Architects Daughter font as the system font for the video.
Update: We’ve compiled another list of top 25 iOS 8.3 jailbreak tweaks. Check it out.
We would love to know your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks, so please do share them in the comments below.
You can check our post for the complete list of iOS 8.3 compatible jailbreak apps and tweaks:
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+, subscribe to our RSS feed, our Daily Newsletter or subscribe to our all-new push notifications on your Mac in Safari for the latest updates on the iOS 8.3 jailbreak.