The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro have gone on sale today and we have managed to get our hands on the Space Gray iPhone 11 Pro Max. Check out our unboxing photos of the iPhone 11 Pro Max and some interesting tidbits that we have found in our short time of using the device.
Below are our quick thoughts and some tidbits of the iPhone 11 Pro that we have discovered.
- The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come in a black retail box with the phone’s image printed at the front. This is different from the iPhone X and iPhone XS which shipped in a white retail box and a blank front.
- The matte finish makes the iPhone 11 Pro Max more slippery than the iPhone X/XS.
- On the plus side, the finish does a good job of resisting fingerprints.
- Zero shutter lag means the camera app now takes pictures instantly.
- We did manage to overheat the phone while taking photos outside in direct sunlight in Singapore.
- The voice call quality sounded slightly better than iPhone XS Max.
- The volume buttons and side key are placed slightly lower on the iPhone 11 Pro.
The frosted glass back does help ensure that the iPhone 11 Pro Max looks different from the iPhone X and iPhone XS despite having the same design language.
Have you received your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro already? If yes, do share some unboxing photos with us in the comment sections below. And let us know how your experience with the device has been so far.