- LiberOS supports the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
- It does not support the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1
- It supports all iOS 11 compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
LiberiOS is a semi-untethered jailbreak, similar to the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10 – iOS 10.2. A semi-untethered jailbreak is similar to an untethered jailbreak, it gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own. On each boot, the iOS device startup sequence is unmodified and it boots into its original, non-jailbroken state. However, instead of needing to use a tool from a computer to re-jailbreak the iOS device again, like a tethered or semi-tethered cases, the user can re-jailbreak their device with the help of an app running on the iOS device.
Currently, Cydia is not included so it won’t be that easy to install the jailbreak apps and tweaks. Cydia Substrate needs to be also updated for iOS 11 by saurik, so most jailbreak tweaks may not work currently.
You can check our latest LiberiOS Jailbreak new and step-by-step tutorial below.