- Download the latest version of TinyUmbrella from here
- Connect your iOS device to the computer
- Install and then launch the latest version of TinyUmbrella
- Select your iOS device from the “Connected Devices” list in the left hand panel.
- If you have not jailborken your iOS device yet, then click on the Advanced tab and deselect “Request SHSH from Cydia” option. If you have jailbroken your iOS device and launched Cydia, then you can skip this step.
- Then click on the “Save SHSH” button.
After the SHSH blobs are successfully saved, you should see your iOS device listed along with the iOS version that it is running on currently under the General section, which says Saved SHSHs.